Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Is Anyone reading the books anymore?

I would like to know if anyone has started Hood? If no one has started it then why have a discussion about it if only one person is talking about it? It doesn’t make sense to me. A book club is about chatting about a book that most of the book members had read. I was disappointed that only two members had read KC’s book and its been happening more often then not. It just seems that it’s more about a club then a book club where the people talk about office duty then books. Now I love our book club don’t get me wrong but I really would like most of us had read the book and finish it. I don’t like to be rush in reading a book by the end of a month. I just don’t think it’s fair for those who are slow readers, work & school, moms, and/or busy lives. I’m just say’n.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you feel that you feel this way and for the record I am at chapter 5

    -M

    ReplyDelete