Friday, October 9, 2009

Recap, Hello, and Update

Tonight's meeting went well. I was very happy that everyone got something different out of "Death Of A Salesman" Some really good arguments

We have a new member ... WELCOME Sasha ... *claps*

So, I hate to say this but sorry Acene, it will actually be Sasha's turn to pick after Arwen. Since we are at the end of the cycle. (hehehehe -> reference theme to the book). That means Sasha I will be bugging you until you decide what book you are picking.

We missed two memebers tonight
Elizabeth -> who is on vacation of dreams
Anne -> who is sick
We all missed you both.

:winks:
Mistie

2 comments:

  1. I was certain excited to see almost everyone last night. Now, I don’t have to read the “Death of a Salesman” cuz you guys extreme this book, like nobody’s business. I’m good with waiting for my turn. All I’m saying is that little Miss Sasha better not make a rookie pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you better check up on her to make sure. Or she can always wait tell next time around. Totally her choice?

    good luck Sasha
    :winks:
    Mistie

    ReplyDelete