Monday, August 9, 2010

Hey guys! It's Elizabeth, I just read all of the comments. Sorry it's taken me a while to get this thing together, it's taken me a while to catch up after getting back in town. So it seems like a lot of people are free on Tuesday night? It seems like the most practicle thing to have the dinner and then discuss the book afterwards since everyone's schedule is so crazy.

So what about next Tuesday, August 17th? Or if Acene is working (and she has the game), two other possible dates are Saturday night, the 21st or Sunday night the 22nd. I think we will need to start promptly at 6:00 to fit everything in AND that means that everyone needs to finish the book. It short and interesting - so no excuses : )

Anyway, comment on which dates work best for you in order of best to least. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Aug 17th is good for me, I'll just be late. Come by and pick up the game anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can proudly say that I finished the book a few months ago, (not to brag, but I'm usually rushing to finish it around now)* lol

    I vote for next Tuesday!

    However...if that's absolutely not doable, the 21st. I only have an issue with the 22nd because I start school and work the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was me, Sasha by the way**

    ReplyDelete