Monday, August 29, 2011

Members, Guests, and Gatherings

Give A Round Of Applause News:
We have a new member who is interested in joining our group ... Tammy! *clapping*
We also have a special guest joining the October Meeting ... Kendall! *clapping*

Gathering and Discussion Changes:
There has been a change in our November and December schedule. In November we will be discussing Elizabeth's book, Fairest.

In December we will be having our Chrismas Party/Game Night.
Do we have any volunteers for hosting this event. My (Mistie's) apartment is always open my same concern is my pets. Just let me know what you want!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tammy! We are always happy to have book lovers joining us. Can't wait for our special guest. I also have a special guess coming in November. However, I will let you know if it's for sure.

    ReplyDelete