Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Wrinkle in Time

Hey everyone!

We had a fantastic meeting last Sunday night to discuss A Wrinkle in Time. This was my favorite book during my pre-teen years and started my interest in the sci-fi/fantasy genre. We had a good time dissecting and discussing the unanswered mysteries that the book presented. Some of us mentioned wanting to read the other books in the quintet but already have a lot of books in the 'to be read pile' ; )

We also discussed Sasha's supper club and our upcoming Spring gathering on April 30 at noon, location TBA. It's gonna be a surprise so put your guessing caps on! See you guys next month to discuss Jen's pick, The Jungle!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. :) true, true! Enjoyed it very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did finish it, btw and it was a great pick! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete