Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bookclub Breakfast-- Details

Hey there, gorgeous ladies.

Just wanted to give you all some updates on the details for this coming Saturday's meeting (Nov. 20th at 9:00am) for Tar Baby.

Food:
So far, French Toast, Apple Pancakes & Blueberry Muffins are on the menu. However, I will also be making bacon & eggs for anyone who may want something other than bread. lol

If you'd like to bring something as simple as a bowl of fruit or a pitcher of orange juice, go for it! This is not a fancy schmancy meeting with wine & chocolate covered strawberries like my last book (sorry, ladies) it's all about relaxation, this time around. Which brings me to my next subject:

Attire:
I know we don't usually concern ourselves with what we wear to a bookclub meeting, but due to the nature of this meeting Jen & I made an executive decision to ask everyone to come in their pajamas. That's right, ladies--> you need only complete two steps the morning of this meeting.
  1. Roll out of bed.
  2. Drive to my house.

Which brings me to my last subject:

My Address:

My address, for those who've never been is: 8116 Oak Hollow Dr. Arlington, Tx 76001

I'm excited to see you in all your morning glory!

See ya, ladies.

Sasha

2 comments:

  1. Scene and I are going to bring juice and maybe fruit. I'll prob have to leave early bc I also have a baby shower. Can't wait!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's suppose to be acene : )

    ReplyDelete