Monday, December 7, 2009

ATTN: Ladies...!!


I just wanted to give you a heads up on the matter of actually locating this book. There seems to be some difficulty in finding this particular piece at any local bookstore. I, naturally, chose a book that (because it was the author's first work) was only printed in limited amounts across the country. I spoke with someone at Barnes & Noble, who told me that this typically happens with books by relatively 'unknown' authors.

HOWEVER, the book is available on several websites:
  1. bn.com --they have several copies for around $5.50 or so.
  2. half.com-- prices seem to be around $5.79 and up, as Jennifer mentioned.
  3. amazon.com-- on this particular site, prices started at around $10
Sorry that this has become such a hassle. If I'd known it would be this difficult, I wouldn't have chosen this book. But I do know that'll be worth it--I promise!
I've ordered my copy from Amazon and am expecting to receive it on Monday (the 14th).

Sasha

Ps. Will you all let me know when you've gotten your hands on a copy?
FB me, or email me at thedreamsofravens@gmail.com
Thanks, ladies.





No comments:

Post a Comment