Friday, August 14, 2009

I Finished - BookClub Meeting

I finally finished Year of living biblically, tuesday. (I know late post, but hey its here) I really enjoyed it and cant wait for the big talk.

The excitment on why I am very happy I finished, I am the hardest reader in the group. Sometimes I just can't read a book no matter how good it might be. Take Elizabeth's pick persuasion. I only made to page 13. I just couldn't bring myself to read anymore.

Then there is Cara's picks. For some reason, on both of her books I have not been able to finish either one. The devil in the white city, I have about a hundred pages left to read. Chocolat, I am about half way with that one as well. Its just a mind thing I can't over come.

But I have read all the other ones. Which I am very proud of myself for doing. so 3 out of 14 books ain't all that bad. Hopefully Cara's next book I will be able to finish. Third times a charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BookClub Meeting:
Aug 16, 2009 at 9pm - Elizabeth's house
I am bring a chick-pea salad that everyone can injoy (including cara - see I remembered this time cara) I really think someone should bring chocolate covered crickets or even ants.

See ya then!

Mistie

2 comments:

  1. yeah you better read my next book!
    cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know, I was trying to finish Devil there for awhile, but I got side tracked. Yesterday, I finished "The Weight Of Silence" by Heather Gudenkauf. It was an amazing book ans story line. If you are interested in it, buy it at borders and tell them I sent you. Its one of borders favorites.

    See ya later
    :winks:
    Mistie

    ReplyDelete