Friday, November 27, 2009

Meeting Vote II - Elantris

Updated 11-28-2009
Book Club meeting has been pushed to Friday Dec 4th at 10pm. Now everyone has plently of time to finish the book. Which by the way, is really good ... really really good. :)

Misite

*****
Hello fellow book club members,
We still have not set a certain date so we much vote again.
Considering Saturday Nov 28, 2009 for the book club meeting instead of sunday because Arwen does not get off tell 10pm. If everyone is okay meeting that late then it will stay sunday, if not it will be late saturday night (don't remember the time everyone is available), unless we can all come up with another solution.

Let the voting began.

Mistie

ps, I am okay with either!

3 comments:

  1. I know that even with me being on bed rest for a week, I have not been able to finish the book and with finals coming up I won't be back until middle december. So I vote for a later date of maybe the 19th or 20th of december. That way I can actually read the book and get my studies done, and yes mistie I know I was laid up for a week and had plently of time to read it, I was worrying about other things!

    Much Love,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fine with Sat pm. I guess they changed the schedule and i get off at 11pm instead of 12pm. Y'all could even start earlier if you wanted and I could join in when I could get there. Whatever works best for peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That works! I'm off at 10p so I'll be there as soon as I'm off! :)

    ReplyDelete